Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy Bee Natalie


Last night we got home from a weekend at St. George. We had a great time which I will add as soon as I download pictures. In the meantime, I thought I would write about our first morning back.

Little Natalie decided first of all to wake up at 4:00 AM. It took about an hour to get her back down, and for the next half hour, she was restless. So, mommy had just crawled back in bed when daddy had to get up for work. Because mommy was so tired when Natalie woke up at 7:00 AM, she decided to let her play for a few minutes in her crib. Big mistake!! Natalie was able to reach her brand new package of wipees and pull them out. By the time mommy got to her 10 minutes later, she had pulled out at least 30 in her crib.

That was our first escapade. After breakfast, Natalie found her favorite "Super Grover" (it's actually mine) shirt. (I should have clued into it being quiet.) Next thing I heard was the toilet seat. I ran into the bathroom to find that she had dunked the "Super Grover" shirt into the toilet and was sucking on the wet shirt (something she likes to do with wet washcloths). Needless to say, mom was "grossed out"!! So, the bathroom floor got an extra washing today-as well as Natalie.

For being awake for only 2 1/2 hours, she certainly is a busy little bee...:) I'm ready for a nap.

P.S. Forgot to mention the 5 poopies she had from 4 AM to 1:00 PM too. She saved it all up from the trip:)

6 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute.....just LOVE all of the energy! I'm so glad that you had a great trip....wish we could have gone. I'm excited to see all of the pictures and hear all about it! Sure love you LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blessing!!! We missed the Occle Fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A Wendi-Joe-Natalie blog!! It is gonna be fun - there is no way around it :) I'm glad I won't miss out on all the Christensen excitement. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. Glad to see you have started a blog. Natalie is adorable even though she got into things and had major poppy diapers. Hope all is well with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry I meant to say "poopy" diapers. :) anyway you say it, it is still disgusting to change them.

    ReplyDelete