Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July trip to Idaho

Natalie playing with her cousins at the cabin on the big King bed. She had tons of fun with Madison, Kiersten, and Dillon.


Joe and I love this picture of Natalie with Grandpa Landon. Joe asked if she wanted to go to grandpa and she said, "uh-huh", shaking her head yes, then went right to him. She and Grandpa got to be pretty good friends on the trip. When you ask Natalie what Grandpa says, she swings her arms from side to side and says, "mmm, mmm, mmm." Grandpa always says this to her when she is eating.
Grandpa Landon even let Natalie wear his hat. Now that shows she must be pretty special:)
This is a picture of Natalie and I in Grandpa's truck on the way to the Landon reunion in Big Springs. We were going to go swimming, so I put her swimming top on and let her hold her bottoms. Of course, as with everything else, they ended up on top of her head:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Awww! What a fun time :) I love that last little picture of you and Natalie. You both look SO happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! She's such a cutie. I'm coming out to Utah in September... I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Utah seem so far away??? I miss your face & I wish we were closer so our kids could play together. I was thinking the other day that Nat & Landon will be in the same grade. That will be so fun. Love you and miss you. Kiss those chubby little cheeks for me. :)

    ReplyDelete